Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Busy

Well, it seems I have been so busy trying to get a my new blog up and running that I have ignored this one. I really am going to try to get this one in better form. And then I have plans to write about James' healing that came from the Lord after having a chronic illness for 17 years of his life. It is a long story so it will be probably be written over time. It will be the testimony of what God did for James and for our entire family. It is nothing short of a miracle and I will be forever grateful for it. I also asked James to write about what God taught him through it all...and if he okays it, I will include that here as well. It really will be more a story of the faithfulness of God and how He keeps His promises to us....always.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I can't wait to read it and I love what you did to update your site. Love you very much!

Deborah said...

Thank you for the compliment. I love you lots too!!! :D I am always happy when you visit my blogs. Thanks.