Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Poor Neglected Blog

Oh my how I have neglected this blog. I am not sure exactly why I haven't started up posting again. I think it is because it is easier to do everyday posting than to post about spiritual things. It's not that I can't find a lot to talk about concerning God and His Word and I am always excited to teach His Word to others but it seems to me that people don't always feel comfortable  hearing spiritual truth from the Word. Having said that it is not a good excuse not to write more often than I do. So that will be my goal. James  informed me that he has been working on his writing about what he learned from God as he went through his illness before the healing. I so look forward to reading it and using it here. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

steve said...

You are very right. Oh Lord give me the insight to slow down and smell the roses and not just look at them. Amen

Tami said...

I also would love to read some of James writing!

Brenbren said...

thank you for your comment. I really enjoy making things on the cheap. It brings me a lot of satisfaction! I really like to do knockoffs too because then I feel like I saved a lot more:)